Tour duration: 7 to 8 hours
Visit Bruges' city centre and enjoy scenery, culture, architecture, photography, markets, chocolates, beer and other local delights.
Bruges is completely surrounded by water and the old canals were part of the defense of the city. Complete your visit with a canal cruise. Do you want to see the city from a different perspective? I can integrate a canal cruise in the tour.
Bruges prouds itself in works of art by Michelangelo, Jan Van Eyck and Hans Memling. Do you wish to see these masterpieces? Do not worry, I will take care of you and we can visit to Our Lady's church or St John's Hospital.
- 8:00 am ship arrives at Zeebrugge or Antwerp
- 9:00 am or earlier: pick up at cruise ship in Zeebrugge or Antwerp and drive to Brugge (Bruges) in a private car; I will be on stand by in Zeebrugge as of 8:00 am
- 9:30 am arrive at Bruges train station, where car park is.
- 9:40 am start walking tour in Bruges with beguinage, St John's hospital, Church of our lady, Dyver with flea market, Fish market, Burg, old harbour and market square. Plenty of photo - and chocolate tasting opportunities.
- 11:15 am canal cruise
- 12:15 am lunch break
- 1:45 pm walk to car park
- 2:30 pm depart for Zeebrugge or Antwerp
- 3:00 pm: back at the cruise ship in Zeebrugge or 3:30 in Antwerp
- 4:00 pm: ship sails
The tour can be customized; it is a proposal, open to questions, changes, remarks and suggestions. You will find me flexible on the day, both with regards to timing and content